Welcome to the Libra Interiors Website Terms and conditions. These are the terms and Conditions on Usage of our Services and supply of Products to You.
Before You place an order with US, if You have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 1223 895 808 or at enquiries@LibraInteriors.com.
Our lines are open Monday-Friday, between 8.30am – 5.00pm, closed on Weekends and Bank Holidays. Please note that all calls to our Customer Services team may be subject to your standard telephone charges. Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
This Website is operated by Libra Interiors. Throughout the site, the terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to The Libra Company or Libra Interiors Website. Libra Interiors offers this Website, including all information, tools and Services available from this site to You, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from US, You engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms please do not use our Website.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in. Every time You wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure You understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Terms were most recently updated on 01.03.2020.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Who We are? We are THE LIBRA SCALE COMPANY LTD TRADING AS LIBRA INTERIORS, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10058400 and our registered office is at LIBRA INTERIORS, 339 EXNING ROAD, NEWMARKET, CB8 0AT. Our registered VAT number is GB263466784
How to Contact Us. You can contact Us by telephoning our Customer Services team +44 (0) 1223 895 808 or by writing to Us at enquiries@LibraInteriors.com or Customer Service Manager, LIBRA INTERIORS, 339 EXNING ROAD, NEWMARKET, CB8 0AT.
How We may contact You. If We have to contact You We will normally do so by writing to You at the email address provided in your order but may also contact You by telephone or post using the telephone number or postal address provided in your order.
- “Personal Information” means the details provided by You on registration or upon placing an order;
- “Product” means a Product displayed for sale on the Website;
- “Consumer” means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- “Contract” means the legally-binding agreement between You and Us for the supply of the Goods;
- “Goods” means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to You of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- “Order” means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- “Website” means our Website https://www.librainteriors.com/ on which the Goods are advertised or any variant of this URL which may replace it including but not limited to the use of sub domains or sub directories.
- “Writing” or “Written” includes emails;
- “You” means a user of this Website.
- “We/Us” means THE LIBRA COMPANY TRADING AS LIBRA INTERIORS, 339 EXNING ROAD, NEWMARKET, CB8 0AT;
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Terms and any orders placed by You must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms.
Registration & Personal Information
By registering as a user of our Website, You warrant that:
- the Personal Information which You provide when You register as a user is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify Us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Services team by email at enquiries@LibraInteriors.com or calling Us on +44 (0) 1223 895 808
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that You are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that We make a change to or cancel an order, We may attempt to notify You by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to You and We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by Us.
You may not use our Products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may You, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- ORDERING PROCESS
By placing an order through Our Website, You warrant that You are:
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- at least 18 years old;
- resident in one of the countries We deliver to as per our Delivery terms; and
- accessing our Website from that country.
An email address must be entered to place an order with Us. By placing an order with Us You agree that email will be used as the standard means of communication.
When placing an order You will have the option to be added to our promotional emailing list. You will only be added if You opt in. You can opt out of promotional email activity at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email, by updating your Mailing Preferences when You log in to your account or by contacting our Customer Services team. It may take up to 7 days for the change to take effect. You will remain opted out of promotional email activity until You change your Mailing Preferences again.
How the contract is formed between You and Us
After placing an order, You will receive an email from Us acknowledging that We have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to Us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by Us, and We will confirm such acceptance to You by sending You an email that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation“). The contract between You and Us (“Contract“) will only be formed when We send You the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch We have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The Product You ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or Product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these Terms.
If We are unable to accept your order, We will inform You of this and will not charge You for the Product.
If You do require any information regarding orders You have placed with Us please contact our Customer Services team by email enquiries@LibraInteriors.com or calling Us on +44 (0) 1223 895 808
LIBRA INTERIORS of LIBRA INTERIORS, 339 EXNING ROAD, NEWMARKET, CB8 0AT;
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and descriptions of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although We aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment You place an order.
Certain Products or Services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These Products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our Products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products or services that We offer. All descriptions of Products or Product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Us. We reserve the right to discontinue any Product at any time. Any offer for any Product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any Products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to Product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, Product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after You have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related Website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related Website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related Website has been modified or updated.
The images of the Products on this Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although We have made every effort to display the colours accurately, We cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images
The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown in images on our Website.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
Prices for our Products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to You or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The price of the Products on the www.LibraInteriors.com are inclusive of VAT. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the Products advised to You is correct.
The Libra Scale Company Ltd operate a separate Wholesale Website where pricing is only available for access if You have a trade account. Products on the Wholesale Website www.thelibracompany.com are exclusive of VAT and. Whereas the Suggested Retail Price (SRP) shown on the Wholesale Website are inclusive of VAT. Terms of sale on the www.thelibracompany.com differ to the ones set out in this document and do not affect the terms on www.LibraInteriors.com.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date We supply the Products, We will adjust the rate of VAT that You pay, unless You have already paid for the Product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
What happens if We got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products We sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where a Product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, We will charge the lower amount. If the Product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to You, We will contact You for your instructions before We accept your order. If We accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by You as a mispricing, We may end the Contract, refund You any sums You have paid and required the return of any Products provided to You.
When You must pay and how You must pay. We accept payment with VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard. You must pay for the Products before We dispatch them. We will charge your credit or debit card when You complete your order with Us.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which We have already sent You a Dispatch Confirmation.
Every effort has been made on this Website to ensure that shopping online is safe and secure. We cannot be responsible for the fraudulent use on our Website of a lost credit card, but will assist your credit card company where necessary once You have reported the fraud to them.
Pricing and VAT outside of the UK
If You order Products from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by You of any such laws.
The costs of delivery will be calculated in the basket page of the Website and confirmed on the checkout page our full rates can be found on our Delivery page.
From receipt of your order and payment in full We aim to dispatch orders within 5 working days, stock permitting. Please add an extra 10 working days for large furniture items. For pre-ordering, please refer to the date specified upon pre-ordering for delivery details.
For stock purposes, each item requested constitutes an individual order. We will always attempt to consolidate multiple orders in one shipment. Due to stock and packaging requirements, Products may be shipped over several days and in more than one package.
Please be advised that We recommend our customers are fully satisfied aesthetically with our lighting Products on delivery, before booking any Electrician appointments for installation. Libra Interiors cannot be held liable for any costs incurred should Your order arrive later than expected or the Product is not to your satisfaction. All lighting Products need to be fitted by a qualified electrician in accordance with the standards within your country. Libra Interiors will not accept liability of lighting or electrical Products that have been incorrectly installed.
If one or more of your items is on pre-order, your items will not be delivered until the date specified at the time of ordering. If your purchase consists of Products in stock and also Products on pre-order, your available Products will be dispatched within our normal timeframe. However, if your pre-ordered items are due into stock within the next two weeks, We will hold your entire order for one delivery at the earliest opportunity.
If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then We will contract You as soon as possible to let You know and We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided We do this, We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay You may contact Us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Products You have paid for but not received.
We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if We do not deliver the Goods on time, You can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- We have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made.
- After We have failed to deliver on time, You have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and We have not delivered within that period.
- If You or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, We may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
The Products will become your responsibility from the time We deliver the Products to the address You gave Us or You collect them from Us. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Shipping costs quoted at the time of order for international shipments can be subject to change. If there are any increases to costs once your order has been packed in our warehouse, We will be in touch to discuss before We ship any goods.
If You require further information please see our Delivery page.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
You can always end your Contract with Us. Your rights when You end the Contract will depend on what You have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how We are performing and when You decide to end the Contract:
- If what You have bought is faulty or mis–described You may have a legal right to end the Contract (or to get the Products repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back),
- If You want to end the Contract because of something We have done or have told You We are going to do,
- If You have just changed your mind about the Product, You may be able to get a refund if You are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and You will have to pay the costs of return of any Products;
Ending the contract because of something We have done or are going to do. If You are ending a Contract for a reason set out at (a) to (d) below the Contract will end immediately and We will refund You in full for any Products which have not been provided and You may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- We have told You about an upcoming change to the Products or these Terms which You do not agree to or
- We have told You about an error in the price or description of the Product You have ordered and You do not wish to proceed; or
- There is a risk that supply of the Products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control; or
- You have a legal right to end the Contract because of something We have done wrong.
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most Products bought online You have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these Terms.
How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day You (or someone You nominate) receives the Products unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case You have until 14 days after the day You (or someone You nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the Products.
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (including if You have changed your mind)
Tell Us You want to end the Contract. To end the Contract with Us, please let Us know by doing one of the following:
Phone or email. Call our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 1223 895 808 or email Us at enquiries@LibraInteriors.com, Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
By post. Simply write to Us at LIBRA INTERIORS, 339 EXNING ROAD, NEWMARKET, CB8 0AT; including details of what You bought, when You ordered or received it and your name and address.
Returning Products after ending the Contract. If You end the Contract for any reason after Products have been dispatched to You or You have received them, You must return them to Us. You must either return the Products in person to where You collected them or post them back to Us at LIBRA INTERIORS, 339 EXNING ROAD, NEWMARKET, CB8 0AT or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow Us to collect them from.
Please call our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 1223 895 808 or email Us at enquiries@LibraInteriors.com for a return label or to arrange collection. If You are exercising your right to change your mind and We have not offered to collect the Products from You, You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling Us You wish to end the Contract. All Products must be returned in their original packaging (including the outer box) and condition in which they were received.
You may be subject to collection charges.
When We will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the Products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if You are ending the Contract because We have told You of an upcoming change to the Product or these Terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because You have a legal right to do so as a result of something We have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where You are exercising your right to change your mind) You must pay the costs of return.
What We charge for collection. If You are responsible for the costs of return and We are collecting the Product from You, We will charge You the direct cost to Us of collection.
How We will refund You. We will refund You the price You paid for the Products, by the method You used for payment. However, We may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if You are exercising your right to change your mind. If You are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund You the price paid before We are able to inspect the Products and later discover You have handled them in an unacceptable way, You must pay Us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method We offer. For example, if We offer delivery of a Product within a certain number of days at one cost but You choose to have the Product delivered sooner at a higher cost, then We will only refund what You would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to You as soon as possible. If You are exercising your right to change your mind then if We have not offered to collect the Products, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which We receive the Products back from You or, if earlier, the day on which You provide Us with evidence that You have sent the Products back to Us.
If We have offered to collect the Products, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling Us You have changed your mind. The refund can only be credited back onto the original card used to purchase the Products. As such, refunds for Products bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser and if You decide to swap an item We cannot stop the original purchaser from knowing.
Please see our Returns Policy for further information on how to return your Products.
- IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS
How to tell Us about problems. If You have any questions or complaints about the Products, please call our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 1223 895 808 or email Us at enquiries@LibraInteriors.com, Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this Contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the Products. Nothing in these Terms will affect your legal rights.
|Summary of your key legal rights|
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your Products your legal rights entitle You to the following:
· up to 30 days: if your Products are faulty, then You can get an immediate refund.
· up to six months: if your Products cannot be repaired or replaced, then You are entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
· up to six years: if your Products do not last a reasonable length of time You may be entitled to some money back.
Your obligation to return rejected Products. If You wish to exercise your legal rights to reject Products You must either return the Products in person to where You collected them or post them back to Us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow Us to collect them from You. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please Call our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 1223 895 808 or email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. All Products must be returned in their original packaging (including the outer box) and condition in which they were received.
- PRODUCT GUARANTEE
We provide a standard guarantee of 12 Months across our dining tables.
Terms of Guarantee:
- There is no additional cost for our guarantee, which is applicable from the date of delivery.
- Our guarantee only applies if the Product is used in conformity with the stated Product and usage specifications (according to the specification and Product label).
- Our guarantee only covers situations where Products are used in a domestic environment.
- We reserve the right to replace parts rather than a complete item at our discretion.
- If a claim is raised against a Product that has been removed from sale, an alternative item of a similar price point and design will be offered instead. No cash alternative will be provided.
The Guarantee does not cover:
- Acceptable wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, e.g. dropping the item. You may find that this type of damage is covered by a household contents insurance policy.
- Damage caused by negligence, e.g. leaving furniture outside during winter without a cover.
- Failure to follow care & use instructions.
- Products exposed to any unintended mechanical and/or chemical stress.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
Certain content, Products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party Websites that are not affiliated with Us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Websites, or for any other materials, Products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party Websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party Products should be directed to the third-party.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data We Process in providing Goods to You.
Where You supply Personal Data to Us so We can provide Goods to You, and We Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to You, We will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
If You telephone one of our customer service representatives, We may keep a recording of that call for training purposes.
For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, You can email: Libra@LibraInteriors.com.
- OPTIONAL TOOLS USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by You of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and You should ensure that You are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
If at our request, You send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from Us You send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), You agree that We may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that You forward to Us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that We determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related Website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments You make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by You or any third-party.
- MONEY OFF VOUCHERS AND PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS
- Voucher codes/ Money-off vouchers or Discount Codes are restricted to one promotion per item or sale so do not apply to products that are on promotion or sale
- Money-off vouchers and voucher codes are not exchangeable for cash and can only be used once per transaction. Money-off vouchers and voucher codes cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Money-off vouchers and voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or voucher code.
- Discounts and promotional discount codes offered by the Website are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via the Website, unless otherwise stated.
- If You return to Us for a refund a Product which has been purchased with a money-off voucher, We will refund to You the full price of that item less the value of the voucher used.
- Money-off vouchers and promotional discount codes cannot be used towards delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
- Vouchers expire 12 months are date of issue unless otherwise stated at point of issue.
- Libra Company GIFT VOUCHERS
The Libra Company gift vouchers can be used to purchase Products online at www.librainteriors.co.uk,
- Gift Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- If the Products purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, the remainder of your balance will be stored on the card for future use within 12 months. You can view your balance by contacting our Customer Support team.
- Gift Vouchers may not be used to discharge indebtedness on any account issued by Us.
- When redeeming Gift Vouchers online, in our Showroom or over the telephone, You will be required to give the serial number of the voucher.
- Gift Voucher are void if the serial number has been removed.
- If You have to return the Products You have purchased using a Gift Voucher, You will be reissued with replacement Gift Vouchers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift Vouchers expire 12 months are date of issue, any balance left on the card at this time will be lost.
- MULTI-BUY OFFERS
- Multi-buy offers (for example, buy 3 canisters for £28) only apply to those Products to which the multi-buy offer applies and are clearly displayed as such.
- Multi-buy offers are not valid when used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The multi-buy offers do not include postage which is charged in addition to the price of the Products.
- If any Products which form part of a multi-buy offer are returned to Us for a refund, You will be refunded the full price of that item less the total discount given in the offer. If any Products which form part of a multi-buy offer are returned for exchange with an item not included in the same multi-buy offer, You will be charged the difference between the discounted price and the full price item.
- Please note that Items in the sale section of our Website have already been heavily discounted and cannot be bought in conjunction with any other offer, including the multi-buy offers.
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE
We Do not Price Match a Competitor if they are selling a Product at a lower price than Us We are not obliged to meet it.
- PRIZE DRAWS
We also operate prize draws from time to time which are governed by separate terms and conditions.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
The Libra Company does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products as summarised and for defective Products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If You use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose We will have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not liable for items that have been incorrectly installed against the guidance set forth in the manufacturers Product documentation. All lighting Products need to be fitted by a qualified electrician in accordance with the standards within your country. Libra will not accept liability of lighting or electrical Products that have been incorrectly installed. Heavy items that that require fitting to walls need to be correctly fitted in accordance with the manufacturers Product documentation and using parts supplied, where instructed fitted by a qualified professional.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these Terms from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated.
Every time You order Products from Us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between You and Us.
We may revise these Terms as they apply to your order from time to time to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
If We have to revise these Terms as they apply to your order, We will contact You to give You reasonable advance notice of the changes and let You know how to cancel the Contract if You are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Products or just the Products You have yet to receive. If You opt to cancel, You will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products You have already received and We will arrange a full refund of the price You have paid, including any delivery charges.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content on the Website are owned by Us or our licensors. Any access or use of the Website for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use is prohibited.
This includes Video, Photographs, illustrations and other images on The Libra Interiors Website and are protected by copyright as artistic works. References to “images” in this Copyright Notice include: digital photos taken on mobile phones and digital cameras; images that were first generated on photographic film and any digital images created from them; and images such as diagrams and illustrations.
No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or Website without our prior written permission this includes such actions as copying the image or sharing it on the internet.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that You may (if necessary to make a purchase of Product(s)) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
We may transfer this Contract to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will either:
- tell You in writing if this happens and ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract; or
- contact You to let You know if We plan to do this. If You are unhappy with the transfer You may contact Us to end the Contract within Four weeks of Us telling You about it and We will refund You any payments You have made in advance for Products not provided.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree to this in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this Contract. This Contract is between You and Us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
If a court finds part of this Contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if We delay in enforcing this Contract, We can still enforce it later. If We do not insist immediately that You do anything You are required to do under these Terms, or if We delay in taking steps against You in respect of your breaking this Contract, that will not mean that You do not have to do those things and it will not prevent Us taking steps against You at a later date.
Which laws apply to this Contract and where You may bring legal proceedings. These Terms are governed by English law and You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in the English courts. If You live in Scotland You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If You live in Northern Ireland You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- WEEE COMPLIANCE
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations were introduced to the UK in 2007 with the aim of reducing the amount of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) ending up in landfill by encouraging its reuse, recycling and recovery.
Electrical and Electronic equipment is any Product that rely on electricity of batteries to perform its primary function, for example a light. As such, The Libra Company is a producer of EEE and as per the requirements of the Regulations, we finance the recovery and recycling of WEEE when it reaches the end of its life.
The Libra Company Product covered by the WEEE Regulations have a crossed-out wheelie bin symbol on either the Product itself or its Product packaging. This symbol encourages You to dispose of the Product separately to other household waste when it reaches the end of its life.
To find more information on WEEE recycling and to locate your nearest recycling centre please visit the Recycle More website.