Changed your Mind?
You have 14 days cooling-off period from receiving your items simply notify us by email that you would like to return your product and we will refund the items.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
We also do not refund the initial Shipping costs of the order as they are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Received a Damaged item?
We take care in packing our items however accidents can happen.
When you receive your item please inspect it fully for damage or faults. If it is faulty products must be reported within 28 days of receipt.
If the product develops a mechanical or electrical fault please report it within 12 months
To return an item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a returns ‘ID Number’. If the item is damaged we require photos so that we can see the damage.
We will do all the heavy lifting and arrange for a courier to collect your items. Once the items have been received we will inspect and process the return, this can take up to 14 days.
In order to process your return request as quickly and efficiently as possible, please follow the procedures below.
Terms of return:
- Damages or discrepancies must be reported in writing to our returns help desk via email@example.com within 14 days of receipt and faulty products must be reported within 28 days of receipt. If the product is electrical or mechanical the customer has 12 months to report the fault.
- Claims made outside the above time limits will not be considered.
- Please state clearly if you require a replacement or refund. If a replacement item is out of stock, we will keep the item on order until stock arrives.
- We require photographic evidence of all damages and faults before we can agree to arrange a refund or replacement order.
- Customers must contact Libra via firstname.lastname@example.org when an ‘ID Number’ will be issued.
- Libra will process all claims within 14 working days of collection.
- Our carriers will only uplift items authorised by The Libra Company.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check delivery for damages & shortages and to sign the carrier proof of delivery accordingly.
- We will only accept goods returned in original packaging. Glass or mirrored items must be packaged securely and clearly labelled.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Procedure to request a return:
- Please send your return request via email to email@example.com
- In the email, please ensure you include:
- Company Name & Account Number
- Your Name
- Postal Code
- Date of Delivery
- Invoice Number
- Item Code
- Item Name
- Reason for Return:
- Damaged in Transit
- Manufacturing Fault
- Processing Error
- Any Comments
- If you are requesting a Replacement or Credit
- Attached photographic evidence
Once we receive your request, you will automatically receive a confirmation email which will include your reference ID number. Please reply to this email for any updates regarding your request.
You may also call our Returns Department on : +44 (0) 1223 895 808 and quote your ID number.